Your website serves to your audience and helps you to be positioned as a leader in your area. In order to work with optimal performance and security, your website needs to be on an ongoing website care plan which will protect your investment and offer you peace of mind.
Below are the details of our website care plan, pricing, and frequently asked questions.
This proposal is aimed at providing ongoing care and support through a partnership with your business for your WordPress website.
Photo by Conor Luddy on Unsplash
TAKING CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
Specifically, the ongoing website care needs to fulfill the following business needs:
Continual performance wit error monitoring and optimal load times.
Communication with the hosting provider on troubleshooting problems or hosting issues.
Monitoring for any issues during WordPress and plugin updates and resolving them.
- Update WordPress core to the latest version
- Run regular security and performance scans – daily
- Backup website database and site files – daily
- Update WordPress plugins to their latest version
- Optimize the WordPress database
- Provide a detailed report
- Includes Basic Plan features plus the following additions
- 30 minutes per month for edits & fixes
- Technical SEO and core web vital recommendations based on Google Core Web Vital algorithm
- Premium Site protection by Wordfence Premium
- Advanced firewall and malware scans
- Includes items from Basic and Standard Plan
- 2 hrs of support per month
- Remove unused plugins and themes. Research for alternate plugins if necessary
- Configure website caching
- Image Optimization
- Disable XML-RPC – prevents remote connections
- Images Compression
- Minify CSS & JS
Frequently asked questions from our customers
Why do I need an ongoing plan when my web host updates my WordPress version?
Web hosting providers may or may not update your WordPress software for you (please check their policy), but all web hosts will not update your plugins. WordPress plugins are created by multiple authors and are consistently updated to newer versions to comply with the latest version of WordPress or to address security issues and bugs.
It is not guaranteed that the mandated updates to WordPress will not break the website, nor that plugins will continue to function if not updated.
For this reason, having a trained web specialist on hand to monitor the website is necessary to update plugins, rollback plugins, replace plugins or even fix compatibility or adjust the theme to continue optimal performance.
Can I cancel Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel anytime. You are under no obligation to continue the ongoing service. We just ask you give us 30 days notice so we can carry out our last thorough update of the website and remove our administrator credentials.
How do I contact you when I have a problem?
You can email us at support or call + 359 887 443 118 and we will respond as soon as possible.